- Library Services
- Get Help From a WVC Librarian
- Ask a Librarian - 24/7 Chat Service with a College Librarian
- InterLibrary Loan (ILL) Request Form
- Request an Item / Make a Suggestion
- My Library Account
- Library Policies
- Classroom Information Literacy Instruction - Request Form for Faculty
- Library Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Use the tabs to access a variety of library services, including InterLibrary Loan, suggestion forms, appointments with librarians and more.
WVC's librarians are always happy to help with your research questions! Please stop by the library for help or contact us with your questions, we love to hear from students!
|Barbara Oldham||Tria Skirko||Denali White||Jeannie Henkle|
|Faculty Reference & Instruction Librarian||Faculty Electronic Resources Librarian||Faculty Librarian||Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services|
|Wenatchee Campus||Omak Campus||Wenatchee Campus||Wenatchee Campus|
|booking calendar link||booking calendar link|
Not sure who to contact? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and a librarian will reply to your question. You can slso call 509-682-6710 (Wenatchee) or 509-422-7830 (Omak) to reach the libraries directly.
Please use this link to access the chat service.
We always want to hear from you about how the library can serve you better. Please let us know if you have something you would like to see added to the collection (book, ebook, database, etc) or if you have an idea for an improvement we could make. Please use the following form:
Who May Borrow Library Materials
- WVC students, faculty and staff may borrow library materials using their college ID.
- Members of the community may borrow materials with a picture ID.
- Library borrowers may place a hold on an item and be notified when it has been returned to the library
What We Lend
Faculty & Staff
|Books||Quarter Loans / 2 renewals||Unlimited / quarter loans||10 books / three weeks / 1 renewal|
|Current magazines & journals (except current issue)||No limit / 7 days / 1 renewal||No limit / 7 days||5 magazines / 7 days / 1 renewal|
-- Do Not Circulate --
-- In-library use only --
|Media (VHS, DVD, CD)||Quarter Loans / 2 renewals||Quarter Loans / 2 renewals - students given priority use||May view in library|
|Equipment (chromebooks, webcams, ring lights, headphones)||Quarter Loans / 2 renewals||Quarter Loans / 2 renewals - students given priority use||Library use only - students given priority use|
- The media collection is open to use by anyone with WVC library borrowing privileges, including faculty, staff, and students.
- WVC faculty and staff may check out materials for a full term, however, these items will be subject to the same recall policies as print materials.
- WVC students may check out materials for 3 days.
- Community members may use media materials within the facility. Area teachers may borrow materials by special arrangement.
Returning Library Materials
- Please return materials in the drop boxes provided or directly to the circulation desk at either library. You may return Inter Library Loan materials the same way.
- Materials will be discharged from your account promptly. Please inquire at the circulation desk if you have a hold on your account. Telephone: Omak - 509-422-7830; Wenatchee - 509-682-6710.
- Patrons are responsible for materials that they have borrowed and will be charged for damage. Patrons should not tear, stain, crease, highlight, or otherwise degrade the condition of library materials.
Study Room Policies:
- Rooms are available on a walk-in basis except when they have been reserved. Groups always have priority over individuals for use of these rooms. Study rooms for individuals are available on the east side of the main floor, next to the reference desk.
- Not available for community members.
- You are allowed to reserve 1 room on a given day.
- You can cancel and change your reservation. If you need to change a reservation, cancel it and/or create a new one, please contact the Library staff at 509 682-6710 (Wenatchee Campus) or 509 422-7830 (Omak Campus) or at email@example.com.
- If you or no one from your group is in the room by 10 minutes after the time of reservation, the library staff may assign the room to another group.
Faculty, please use this from to request information literacy instruction from a librarian.